Monday 22 February 2016

REFLECTION WEEK 4

This week  we were focusing on the climate modelling and the geoengineering.

Different climates models focuse on the same thing, the Earth's average temperature will rise and obviously because of the emission of greenhouse gasses. I strongly recomend to play a little with this model My 2050, it can give you an idea about what measures can be taken.

Geoengineering seemed to me madnes. It is about how can we change the climate through removing carbon dioxide and managing the solar radiation.

Why are they not informing the population about the weather manipulation? Why not talk about these issues in the media? Why not mention any political party nor included in its election manifesto?
There are those who think that geoengineering is like weather weapons to subdue whole peoples or nations and others think that it is a great idea.
There are a lot of questions that need to be answered.

I am afraid of the consecuences of any climate manipulation. In my opinion geoengineering could add chaos to complex and not fully understood weather system.
I don't know if I am a bit alarmist but I am sure that I need to read more about this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment